Survive Beauty Events
Here's 6 tips on how to survive Beautycon (and other big events) so you can have FUN and be a little productive at the same time. I've also included a haul of all the free stuff I got AND a bonus Vlog.
1. Dress comfortably. Lines are long so don't wear 5 inch heels, it will ruin your experience.
2. Bring (enough) business cards. Don't slow down transactions. Be on top of your stuff and bring professional looking business cards.
3. Bring a bag...to carry all of your purchases and free giveaways.
4. Bring cash and debit/credit cards. Some venders (merchandise and food) only take card or cash.
5. Eat before hand, unless you don't mind spending for the experience.
6. Arrive Early. The lines are Loooong. Hours long sometimes.
7. Bring friends. It's a little lonely without any.
Though I was alone, I made the best of it and had a good time. Leave a comment if you enjoyed this video vlog! Have you or would you ever attend an event like this?